My sweet baby girl began her quest at being a prima ballerina!
Ok not so much but she did start creative dance today!!!
She was so excited, and right ready to go!
She takes with 4 little friends from our neighborhood.
She is going to have a great year, I think I am as excited as she is!
7 comments:
Wow she is growing up! What a doll!!
There's noth'n cuter than little girls dressed up in their little dancing stuff. She's adorable! I can't wait to enroll Mary in dancing classes!
Ballet at Clytie's... you just have to do it!
BTW, what is Emma going to take this fall? Maybe we could put her & Lily in a jazz class together, if E wants to.
What a cutie!!!
ADORABLE. so so sweet! you'll have to share video of the recitals and stuff.
i LOVE little tiny dancing girls. and all the pink-
fun.
here's another comment..YOU MAKE ME LAUGH. I'm super glad to hear that you. now. love. scouts.
good good stuff.
it's one of those tests of ENDURANCE. we'll see if I make it.
i. do. NOT. love. scouts. but i'm still loving the pics of your cute little girl in her dance gear.
Hey Emily-
Those pictures are so cute. Browsing through your site I see that you are quite the photographer. Very impressive!
We are so excited for the dance class as well. Amalie has asked to go back again several times. She is jealous that her older sister Hannah gets to go twice a week. It will be fun for these cute girls to get to know each other better!
I would love to see the pictures that you took of Amalie, as well as the group shots. Let me give you my email address and perhaps you could send them when you have some time. Thank you so much for getting some photos of the girls. I took some of Amalie before we left, but it didn't even dawn on me to take my camera there. Silly me!
Here's my address:
mamacricketbean@yahoo.com
Post a Comment