Friday, August 8, 2008

The one with Owen.





OWEN

What can i say about this adorable little 2 year old,
other than he is adorable!! 
i had so many cute shots of him it was hard to decide which to share!
He is the funniest, talkative little boy. 
When I pulled out this chair he said,
"hey Sister Carmack is that my little chair? Do i get to keep it?"
ok maybe its his little voice and expression that made it funny, but he is highly edible!
thanks for the fun Rach, lets do it again!

8 comments:

Rachel M said...

I just left your presence let's see... 2 minutes ago. You're probably not even home yet! OK, I guess I'm not dead inside after all because I just teared up looking at my sweet boy! He IS edible isn't he? Thank you so much for capturing his perfect cuteness!

The Ratchford Family said...

Those are so cute. He is purely edible. I love the shot of him holding up his finger. I can just picture him needing your attention to tell you one more thing.

LL said...

what? you didn't give him the chair? how could you resist :)
he is CUTE!

Shelby said...

hey, sister Carmack, he is soo cute! Great pics!

Barnes said...

I totally can picture Owen talking to you about every time he needed to pose some where...you did a great job.

Kurt and Tami said...

He is a cutie. You caught his personality so well in the pictures. Still planning on you "finishing" Brooklyn's photo shoot. We've had sick kids and a husband out of town this past week. :(

Hydes said...

What a cutie little Owen is, another fabulous photo shoot.

Kristi said...

Oh, he IS cute! Your little Owen tales perfectly match that little mug. :)