Today my friend Rachel had a baby boy and
she asked me to be there to photograph the moments after birth.
It was a really neat experience to be on the other side of it all.
I would be lying if I said a few tears weren't shed.
It is such a spiritual experience and to be a part of it all was an honor.
Congrats Rach and Brent!
Welcome to earth baby Max!
10 comments:
YEA!!! What beautiful pictures Em, and what a little angel.
Lucky you! What an angel baby.
Oh my gosh! That is just precious! How neat to be invited!
Btw, I found your blog from Carrie.
Beautiful pictures. I didn't realize you had ALL the details when I saw you this afternoon. I was wondering who would be the first do get the scoop. He looks just like Owen don't you think? Anyways...what do I need to do to book you for school/annual pictures for the kids?
you are the LUCKIEST gal ever!
My dream is to be in a delivery room as an observer. What a neat moment...and the pictures are so precious.
GREAT work!
Awesome pictures!! He is sooo cute!! (Way to go Rachel--)
What amazing moments to have pictures of. Childbirth is a tear jerker. Everytime I hear that newborn baby cry I instantly have tears.
He is so cute. I have done the same thing for my cousin and it is so emotional!
I'm tearing up just looking at the pictures. Those newborns melt my heart. He does look like cute, little Owen.
Yay Emily!! Thank you SO MUCH for taking pictures of those first precious moments! I know this sounds weird to say about child birth, but I had a blast. It was a happy, fun ,exciting time. Just as it should be. My doctor kept talking about how much fun the delivery was with all of us laughing and talking! I can't tell you how thrilled I am to have all of those moments captured. I'm so glad you were able to come and that you didn't pass out! By the way, I shed tears too. I'm just a little more subtle than you:) Love ya lady!
Post a Comment