It's labor day today so we....labored!

Josh Painted the living room....and became my hero, again..

I pulled out tired old flowers and weeds...

and tried to make it look pretty and not parched....

and completed the laundry! Pretty good eh? I thought so.
What did you do today?
Oh I almost forgot...Oliver(theK9)turned 1!
4 comments:
I coached Caroline's soccer team tonight. We are called the Butterfly Dragons. We are a pretty cool team. But, coaching Caroline is not that fun. So it was a Labor Day for me.
I love the pictures of your cute family! We are coming to Utah for 10 days in December- so lets plan on something!
Yea, I get to meet Ollie and see the fruits of all your labor!
love ya!
You make me laugh! Sorry, but I didn't do much "labor" on labor day. Especially the kind you were hoping for! Mostly ate and hung out with the kids. Then ate some more. It's goood.
How come you painted the Living Room? Did I know you were doing that? Am I losing my mind? How come I haven't come to see it? Am I just annoying you now?
Post a Comment