Disneyland Update:
so far:
Awesomely smooth drive(why did we ever fly?)
Crazy night with friends in hotel (think 8 kids 11 and under)
In n' Out Burger(need i say more?)
Swimming at an awesome pool(water slide!)
Yummy salad shared with a friend(i love cheese)
Dinner at downtown disney and fireworks(perfect end to the weekend)
Disneyland tomorrow!!!!(tues&wed.)
American girl store and Wicked thurs!
Beach friday!
Home saturday.
Have a zippity doo da week!(its already wearing off)
8 comments:
What a great week ahead. If you go to In n' Out again eat an extra burger for me. (or have Josh do it) I hope you know about the "hidden menu"...many more options, and kinda fun. Can't wait to hear all the details.
action packed with LOTS of laughs, I'm sure. Glad your having so much fun, can't wait to see pics.
Your killing me, next time can you guys bring us along!!!
HaVe FuN!!!!
Yah I am glad that the drive went so good. Wish we were there too. Maybe next year you will let us tag along. Beach house sound good?
The drive really isn't too bad, is it? I'm glad/jealous you are having a good time. What are you bringing me? ;)
Yay Disneyland! I've been thinking about you and how much fun you all are having. Tell Shelb and fam I said hi. Owen says Hi Sister Carmack! And Max says hi, he's getting bigger every day and he needs you to hold him and give him snuggles:) Can Josh check emails on his fancy phone? I'll send you a pic!
George says hi. Davey Jo says hi. Davey would like to make you a milk carton Santa head.
Post a Comment