Monday, November 3, 2008

The one where i kick josh to the curb.......


and create a crafting mecca
for myself!

we have this "spare room" in our house.
it was supposed to be josh's office.
he tends to "office" at the kitchen table.
(he can't stand to be away from me)
so then it became the catch all.
i hated it.
then i got a new sewing machine and became...
inspired.
and this is what inspiration does
to me.
so you'll have to excuse me for a few days,
i'll be in my office.





f


9 comments:

Hydes said...

when I get my sewing machine do you mind if you have a partner in crime :)

Emily said...

see that side leaf....it folds up for such an occasion!

Carrie said...

You have your own room now? How fun. If I had my own room, I wouldn't come up for air for a while either. Can't wait to see the exciting creations that come out of there.

Kristi said...

fun! I'm coming over to play...

Barnes said...

I thought it was only a "dream" that the office was going to be your room...but it's a "reality" Awesome room, you're amazing!!

LL said...

i'm sure he understands...the curb isn't so bad when the wife can craft it up with great curtains and stuff.
CUTE room.
Looks FUN!!!

Liza said...

Love it! What fun you will have crafting for me in such a fabulous space! :)

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

My dream! For now I sew at the kitchen table... but some day!
I can't wait to see what you create!

sarah baldwin said...

what i want to know is... what is that tdf holder for your ribbon? and where do i get one? love it. love the room. love you. s.