Monday, November 24, 2008

The one with a little help from my friends.

good morning.

i am in need of your assistance.

i need a yummy, easy, pumpkin cheesecake recipe.

i'm the host this year.

it has to be awesome.

many thanks.

emily.

7 comments:

Doodlebugs' Mama said...

Alrighty, Emily--it's Morgan (Bell) here. I am so excited to have found your blog (via other people's blogs)! How are you?! I have wondered about you several times over the years and have hoped you were doing well. It's so neat to see that you are! You have such a darling family! And you look great, too.

As for your original question, here is a recipe that gets pretty rave reviews: http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Double-Layer-Pumpkin-Cheesecake-2/Detail.aspx

And here's another one that looks really good (I think I may try this one), but it doesn't have many reviews yet. But with 3 packages of cream cheese, how could it be bad? LOL~ http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/PHILADELPHIA-Pumpkin-Swirl-Cheesecake/Detail.aspx?prop31=1

It's really great to "see" you, Emily--and I'm thrilled you are happy and doing well!

~Morgan

The Shupe Ohana said...

hi em,
try the blog yourhomebasedmom.com
you can get there from my blog, anyways i haven't ever made her pumpkin cheesecake recipe but i have tried many of hers and they have all been delicious, the best part about her recipes is they are simple. good luck hostess

LL said...

i'm NOT a cheesecake fan, so I can't help you. But THESE are a must. (http://muckamuck-muckamuck.blogspot.com/2008/09/fall-favorite.html)

YUMMY!

and GOOD LUCK, you'll be FABULOUS, I have no doubt!

Kristi said...

i got nothin'.

Kurt and Tami said...

I posted one on Cooking Divas about a month ago after the last ward party. It's way easy. Hope that helps.

Emily said...

thanks everyone!!!

Ellie said...

cheater cheater pumpkin eater!