josh.emily.ethan.emma.samuel.eliza.griffin.
LOVE that picture!!! you need another one...how about a baby for Christmas 2009?!? think it over.:)
magical.I remember coming to see Liza-lou in her little basinette, that you had all Christmased out. Precious memories.Lily is dying to play w/ Emma. Are you guys too busy today? call me.
That is so precious. I know I know treasure the moments. Thanks for always reminding me.
Hey, I know those kids. So cute! And in case you didn't already know your daughters are gorgeous!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
LOVE that picture!!!
you need another one...how about a baby for Christmas 2009?!? think it over.
:)
magical.
I remember coming to see Liza-lou in her little basinette, that you had all Christmased out. Precious memories.
Lily is dying to play w/ Emma. Are you guys too busy today? call me.
That is so precious. I know I know treasure the moments. Thanks for always reminding me.
Hey, I know those kids. So cute! And in case you didn't already know your daughters are gorgeous!
Post a Comment