Thank you for helping me forget my pain with more pain:) Love ya & I'd better be getting a card. Hand delivered thank you. Treats would be welcomed too.
I look forward to seeing how your family has grown and changed every year. Now I get an added bonus with the blog, but my address is 2890 S. 2460 E. St. George Ut 84790
8 comments:
Emily. you sicken me! HOW do you do it year after year? A cute card without fail....send me one par favor :) and then HELP ME MAKE A CUTE CARD!
Please send us one to add to our Christmas card wall! Wilson's
2502 West 500 North West Point 84015
Thanks
Thank you for helping me forget my pain with more pain:) Love ya & I'd better be getting a card. Hand delivered thank you. Treats would be welcomed too.
i look forward to your creative darling card every year.
264 wrangler road farmington 84025
LOVE your new layout!
Hey don't forget us! My address changed since we started book club so it's not in the folder.
964 E. 400 S. Layton 84040.
Hook me up! 557 canyon view circle
nsl ut 84054
I look forward to seeing how your family has grown and changed every year. Now I get an added bonus with the blog, but my address is 2890 S. 2460 E. St. George Ut 84790
Post a Comment