ok, do you ever stumble across
a blog and you read it, and you enjoy it
but in the back of your mind you are thinking....
BRAGGER!
I admit, I do.
Now we all have a little of that in us
or else we wouldn't blog, am I right?
I try really hard not to brag,
unless its about how cute my kids are
because get real, how could I not?
Anyways my point is
I am about to Seriously brag about myself.
I thought i'd share some of my creations
that my craft room has inspired.....
behold the crafting.....
eat your heart out pottery barn kids,
i'm not paying $30 bucks for your damn owls,
i'll make them instead!
new bedding for the american girl dolls.
cute new frame for cute picture of beautiful daughter.
appliqued shirt with eliza's initial(in case she forgets)
the possibilities on these are endless.
ok, brag fest is all done..
for now.
don't judge me,
my blog well was running dry.
12 comments:
Those are SO stinking cute...you have been busy!!
P.S. you should be able to view and comment on my blog because you have been invited...
VERY cute, brag on my friend, brag on!
Hey Sara mentioned a while ago that she had a friend moving this direction...do you know anything about that?
Brag more often! I love your creations!
What the hell happened afer I left...did that diet coke give you inspiration. I think I need another craft day to make some of those frames! By the way the bedding was a huge hit, Ava just kept saying how did you do this...awe the works of Emily! P.S Ella just sure the green blanket is her night/night "blankie" we might need to put in an order for another!
How cute!!!! Could you be any more creative. I would have thought that they did come from pottery barn. Keep up the good work.
are you kidding me?
WHOOOOOOO wants an owl? I do!
(that was very clever, don't you think?)
Since you're bragging...I'd love to see the cute, absolutely fabulous (i'm sure and will confirm after I've actually seen it) frame/clip board... LOVE ya!
Seriously, what can't the woman do. Everything is adorable. Brag all you want!
LOVE IT! Looks like you're putting that craft room to good use! I love the pillows!
I'm very impressed. Way to go!
Yes. I hate you. :)
I love your carftiness! LOVE the owls. You are a busy lady!
um, is there anything you're not good at? love love love the american girl bedding. could you help me make some bedding like that for a twin size bed? ...I'm not kidding
Post a Comment