Thursday, March 19, 2009



get it?

19 comments:

Amanda said...

You?????

sarah baldwin said...

where on gods green earth did you get that... and why isn't there one at my house! i hope it tastes as good as it looks.

oh, i get it... bun in the oven! i'm hungry can you tell! xoxo

Kristi said...

you have a bun in the oven???!!!!

I can't believe I'm finding this out via your blog.... You are in big trouble. It's 11:30, I'm hyperventilating and I can't call you this late. crap.

giddy!!!!!!!!!!!

The Shupes said...

We are so excited for you!! Now you can bring your baby to our little play dates!! But really we are so happy for you guys, you make such cute kids, why not have another one!!

The Shupe Ohana said...

What!! That is so awesome! and you thought you were done... congrats on #5. i am so happy for you guys.

Tricia Fisher said...

Clever, very clever! Not only do I have mixed emotions - I'm so happy for you guys and dang....that cinnamon roll looks delicous! Also, who's oven is that clean! Lots of love!

Monica said...

Wow! Congratulations!

Gary and Shelice Murphy said...

only you...love it!!!

April said...

I can't believe we didn't see u either! Exept oh ya... it was soooo crowded!!! anyways congrats! That is awesome! I am going to think long and hard about #5:) haha

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

MMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

Wait a minute..... You're pregnant? Holy cow!!!!!
Coooooooooooooooool!
Congrats! You're family is so cute! How far along are you?

Trish said...

What the.....?! Congrats. I guess that is what happens when you take all those wonderful trips with your husband.

Liza said...

Very creative. Love it. Congrats!

Shannon said...

Hmmmm. I think I've looked at this post 3 times and didn't get it until Rachel told me the big news. Maybe I shouldn't admit that. I'm really smart. Anyways- Congratulations!!!! So excited for you. How are you feeling?

Barnes said...

Great way to anounce!! So excited for you!!

this is me said...

Hip... hip... Hooray! What wonderful news. Congrats and HOORAY!

Shill and Company said...

Wow, congratulations! What an awesome way to spread the news. I must admit, I didn't get it at first. Maybe it's because I saw it in the wee hours of the night. Yeah, that must be it.

Ashley said...

Oh my gosh! Am I really this slow. I have looked at your blog over and over and I just thought you were showing your fantastic baking skills...not so!! Congrats!! We are so happy for you guys!

LL said...

i guess this is what I get for being a BLOG slacker. I find out 3 weeks later :)
I'm SO happy for you and SO proud of you. You have such incredible courage, and skill and patience and courage. Can't wait to see this little one!!!
When is the baby due???