Thursday, March 26, 2009

the one with the pg question, the first of many.

does anyone know the nutritional value of a plum?
i'm curious because while i am keeping NOTHING down,
my body is yearning for plums!
so much so that i have eaten um......
a lot in the last two days.
just wondering what i'm lacking,
and you all are so much better than google.

4 comments:

Eric and/or Sharon Cazier said...

I enjoyed quite a few plums my pregnancies...

Plums are low in fat, high in vitamin C and only 30cals. Prunes (dried plums) are also a good source of both vitamin A and fiber.

That last one comes in handy!

Amanda said...

If plums are the only thing you are craving right now eat away. If they are the only thing you can keep down eat away. At least it is not cheetos and cheese sauce. That was about all I could keep down for about a month. I know there is nothing good in either of those!

LL said...

WHAT IS GOING ON???
ARE YOU PREGNANT? I'm YELLING? do you hear me?
ARE YOU HAVING ANOTHER B.A.B.Y.??!?
talk to me.

sarah baldwin said...

laura... get with the program!! were you obsessed with the cinnamon roll too and missed the whole "bun in the oven"? ya, me too! hope you're enjoying my friend. hmm. xoxo s.