i don't know about your neighborhood,
but in my neighborhood THIS is what happens
when someone hears you are craving e'clairs.
no, no, not just plums.
thanks Steph, you're the best!
and for all of you who are thinking,
"she is gonna get SO FAT!"
i'm still at zero weight gain so my dr. will be very happy.
i'm basically bulimic without the guilt and interventions.
and just so you don't think i've forgotten my other 4 offspring,
emma had her music program the other night and it was delightful!
all disney music, hence the ears.
i love that girl!
and now to my e'clair cake........
5 comments:
Yep, I live in the same kind of neighborhood. Just in the last two days I received chocolate covered strawberries and Amish Friendship Bread...for no reason! Enjoy :)
By the way...you look adorable!
mmmm... eclair cake. :) I should really come visit you, seeing as your convalescing and all.
You are lucky!
My neighbor offered to make those when Tyson got baptised. We snarffed them up. so yummy!
oh, and cute baby bump ya got there.
Could you tell Steph that I'm craving cinnamon rolls. And skittles. And french fries. Oh, and why would your dr. be happy that you haven't gained weight? Doesn't he want you to gain weight? Emily, you're supposed to gain weight. By the way, thanks for the pep talk about not getting induced and relaxing- I really think it helped me pull through those last hours!!
my dr. will be happy that someone brought me something to HELP me gain weight because i had lost and he wants me to gain. get it?
Post a Comment