YEA! I love the picture! Too Cute to be able to see that little profile and all...Ahhhhhh! CONGRATS!!! P.S. Love the preschool pics!!! Not to take away from THIS moment...but seriously, Miss Heather for President!
Didn't see that one coming... I thought for sure it was another girl. HOW FUN! Another little boy will balance you out nicely. :) (And the defensive boy clothes comment you made on my blog is making a lot more sense. lol!)
11 comments:
CONGRATS!!! That's so exciting! So did you think it was a boy??
I SOO called that one! NICE! You guys have this perfect pattern going.
I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!
name?
You make such great boys...can hardly wait to see him! Love you!
Congratulations!!!! I almost couldn't read the word Boy, and thought you were going to keep us in more suspense. Zeke will have a new buddy!!!
That is SO exciting...now you are going to have to have another kid so you can have a girl!!!!
YEA! I love the picture! Too Cute to be able to see that little profile and all...Ahhhhhh! CONGRATS!!! P.S. Love the preschool pics!!! Not to take away from THIS moment...but seriously, Miss Heather for President!
Congrats! What am i going to do with the 2 little dresses i had for him... oh well!
Didn't see that one coming... I thought for sure it was another girl. HOW FUN! Another little boy will balance you out nicely. :) (And the defensive boy clothes comment you made on my blog is making a lot more sense. lol!)
Congrats, your perfect pattern is pretty crazy.
Yeah!! I guess you have another little girl up there waiting? Just kidding. We are so excited for you and we know how cute your little boys are.
He should be known as...
"Beckham Tomahawk Wolfpack Rad Carmack"
Chicks will love him.
Post a Comment