josh.emily.ethan.emma.samuel.eliza.griffin.
I love Jack. Does Jack Carmack sound too ack-ey?I also love Jonah, Sawyer, Beck, Eli, & Crew.:)
One of my favorites has always been James or zachary, wow, thats all i can come up with right now, i need to go to bed..
James is a favorite of mine. I like Owen (almost Carsons name) or Aiden. I like Davis. Or Nathan.I love Kristi but please don't name your baby Jack Carmack.:)
I don't know this Kristi cat but she has good taste in names...Jonah and/ or Eli :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love Jack. Does Jack Carmack sound too ack-ey?
I also love Jonah, Sawyer, Beck, Eli, & Crew.
:)
One of my favorites has always been James or zachary, wow, thats all i can come up with right now, i need to go to bed..
James is a favorite of mine. I like Owen (almost Carsons name) or Aiden. I like Davis. Or Nathan.
I love Kristi but please don't name your baby Jack Carmack.
:)
I don't know this Kristi cat but she has good taste in names...Jonah and/ or Eli :)
Post a Comment