it is time to say goodbye again.
not for long though.
only a week.
we are off to alaska on a cruise.
i'm trying to be a good sport about it .
i've never "vacationed" in a coat and pants,
wrapped in a blanket.
it is a gift from josh's dad.
so i'll go and sleep in, eat whatever i want,
go to movies, be with my hubby 24/7, read.....
hey, this might not be so bad after all!
see ya in 7!
4 comments:
sniff. sniff. (yes, I'm crying that you're leaving me...)
Have fun! I'll bet you'll like it more than you think. :)
Well I tried to tell ya we'll be on the boat next door. Probably same ports same days, on the NCL SUN
It's our first cold cruise too. You plan sounds fantastic-
Enjoy!
If you see us on land...please come say hello.
can't wait to hear what you think of Alaska. My guess is you guys will have a blast...
aren't you home yet??? I want to hear all about it. I want to see pictures...
Post a Comment