today eliza wanted to do something
to get ready for the baby.
i have no idea where she gets this from.
anywho...
i told her we could organize his drawers.
(so far it has been tags on and shoved in)
so we sat there together taking off tags and
organizing things according to size.
this is when my o.c.d. really comes in handy.
she wanted to be in charge.
i loved watching her look for sizes and fold each item,
she wanted them perfect, it was a proud moment.
then she wanted me to practice asking her to get items for
the baby to make sure she knew where they were.
so practice we did...
"eliza i need a gown, an undershirt and socks, all size 0-3."
and she did it! i have it made in the shade.
she even asked me if certain things had a blanket to match!!! heaven!
we really can't contain our excitement!
so here is the fruits of our labor...
0-3
7 comments:
CUTE!!! This little guys is one lucky little boy!
I can't even begin to tell you how fun that sounds to me. :) BLISS!
She does crack me up with her likeness to you. Every time I have her over she says something that is completely brainwashed from her mother. Like the time I went outside and came in and her and Eva had wiped down the whole table, chairs, front door. Then when we were riding in my van we got out and she said,everyone grab a few peices of garbage. Honestly. That girls is so darling.
Do you rent that child out. I need some help in the organization part of my house. I guess it all starts with the mom and that is an OCD I don't have. Fun Fun. When you get a minute send me over a picture of the hat you want for this little one so I can get started.
UNBELIEVABLE!!! I tried that on Penny the other day and it wasn't nearly as fun for either of us! :) "Now go get all of your 4T's including the cupcake dress and throw them in the fire..." It didn't seem quite as fun as you are describing! I love me a good organizational day!!! I love the PICS!!
If I tell you, you scare me...will you take that in a good way? love ya!
Call me!
Dance... check. :)
Post a Comment