we love you for your ability to brown our
skin and wear out our bodies....
we love your sandy beaches....
we love your beautiful mountains,
with icy, cold waters.....
we love the family time you provide....
we love your raspberry shakes and
yummy fries and fry sauce from...
our favorite....
we love all of your "geo caches",
if you haven't done it, you haven't
lived.
(its a real life treasure hunt!)
we love seeing grandma and grandpa greats house
that holds so many memories for our dad....
we love these "two babies" that love each other....
and the way you inspired them to put on a show
EVERY night!
i can do that!!!!
limbo anyone?
thanks for the memories,
until next year!
3 comments:
FUN!!! I kinda wanted to go to Bear Lake while we were in town, but there's never enough time.
Looks so nice.
Ooh! I love that place too!! I haven't been in a long time!
Bear Lake really is the bestest. :)
Glad you had fun.
Glad you're back.
ps. dance $ is due asap. call me!
Post a Comment