Tuesday, September 29, 2009

its starting to look spooky around here.

why do i love to decorate for a holiday
that i think is pretty much lame?




i don't know either,
but i love it!

7 comments:

Maren said...

Love it!

Michelle said...

Candy jars are the cutest decorations ever! I wish I had a little more will power to let yummy treats spice up my house, they would probably only last one day, maybe two. Very fun!

my guess for carmack #5 is October 4, 7lbs 6oz
ps - you do not look like a planet, good luck!

sarah baldwin said...

i love the new ribbon... i agree with the decorating for a lame holiday. it's so fun... black orange green purple! halloween is my least favorite but i love the decor! everything looks great as usual!

Kristi said...

I'm smitten with every single detail. I'm coming over asap to swoon live.

ps. did you come get some pumpkins? love your white ones...

LL said...

you are GOOD!
Love the decor, and I agree, Halloween is fun to decorate. BUT, I LOVE the holiday, what's wrong with me? Maybe I just love playing dress up and free candy, can't beat it :)

Jake said...

LOOOVSEE it...but my question is where do you store all that stuff 335 days out of the year? And how do your kids not destroy it? Truman would be all over that candy counter...lights and everything...but don't get me wrong...I still lovsee it.

Emily said...

rebekah to answer your questions....

1. in my storage room in one bin.
2. my kids don't destroy it because i am a mean mom.
3. i don't have a 2 year old.