#1. our baby guessing game.
ethan did this for family home evening.
we'd love for you to join.
leave your guesses in the comment section.
it might be fun!
#2. when josh is out of town
we usually eat at the counter,
and i stand at the counter.
well the other night i had dinner
almost done and i wasn't feeling too hot
so i went to lay down.
when i came back in sam and eliza had done this
whole "set up". they had a place set for everyone
and a place at the bread board for me. they took
the cushions off of my rocker so i could have a comfy seat.
i love those kids of mine!!!
#3. last but certainly not least....i have a fun new hobby.
you might say i'm obsessed.
they are a fun outlet for all of this crazy energy i have.
i saw these on a blog and thought about ordering one
until i saw they were $40.
this is libbys.
this is elizas.
this is emmas.
and this cute little witch was
painted by none other than my hubby.
he wanted in on the action.
it was the most "feminine" thing
i've seen him do in 14 years of marriage.
not bad eh?
ok, thats all.
enjoy your monday.
7 comments:
my grammar was bad so i had to rewrite...the witch is the cutest thing i have ever seen, i want him to make me one...i'll babysit for you!
everything is darling... especially your kids and the witch!
fabulous!
My guess:
September 22
8 lbs. 9 oz. 20"
:)
I mean, do I know him at all? Josh, you craftin' fool! I love the dolls....you're killin' me with your crafts these days.
My guess:
Oct 4th (or 11th -don't hate me...I got a Sunday feelin')
7 lbs 10 oz
19 1/2 in.
My guess is:
Friday, October 2nd
7 lbs 3 oz
20 inches
I love your dolls they are so cute!!!!
I'm guessing Oct 10th in the afternoon...since we have a history of you having happy days on my sad days...I think it's a gift from Heavenly Father...
Anyway...I was thinking how cute, perfect, amazing that witch would look next to my adorable The Witch is in sign my sweet, crafty, thoughtful sister gave me a couple years ago...I need a set up...hint, hint! xoxo
Post a Comment