Saturday, September 5, 2009

so last night i was snuggling with eliza,
and she turns to me and says,
Eliza:"mom, i don't want to hurt your feelings,
but sometimes when you eat it grosses me out."
me:"um, why ? thats wierd."(trying not to cry,thinking its because i'm chubby)
Eliza:"because i hate to think of the baby sitting in all of your food."
after a quick explanation of the babies location,
we were both feeling much better.

4 comments:

LL said...

LAUGHING!!! oh that's good.

I remember Grant not wanting me to turn the lights off when I was pregnant...he was worried the baby might be afraid of the dark.

I LOVE KIDS!

Carrie said...

That is hilarious...who would have thought? Oh yes, a child thinks of everything. Said thing is , she was probably "grossed out" for months not wanting to hurt your feelings. When I was prego with Noah my Sunbeam said "How is that baby gonna come out?" In my newness...said "Maybe you should ask your mom" Then he turned and said, maybe it will come out of your mouth. "Maybe....."

sarah baldwin said...

i was having flash backs of being embarrassed for real reasons (and not so real) of mom eating and then i read on... sitting in your food!!! she is a nut!!

Kristi said...

awesome. She is too much!

That reminds me of Wesley asking me if I had swallowed baby Lily... we kept telling him baby Lily was in my tummy, and I guess that was the only way he figured it could have happened. :P