Yes, we are all wondering. You are awesome to let him come in his own sweet time! You win the Queen of Patience award!!!!!! 100 times over. You are awesome, just hang in there!!!!
Sad face but a very cute sweater. I love the picture with you and Eliza. I wish I would have taken more pictures of myself when I was pregnant. I was really good at dodging cameras since everything on my body was incredibly swollen, except maybe my teeth.
You are very good at building suspense. These past two weeks seem like 9 months. Pregnancy is the one miracle that can really suck. Thanks for givin' us the latest.
maybe you should take the pregnancy thing off your blog. it's kind of gross thinking your baby is "one day old"... because he's still inside. hmm... little stinker. again, at least you know he WILL come out! at least...
7 comments:
at least he wasn't born on October 13th. ewwwww!
hang in there baby! and you too Em!
I have been wanting to call and check in on you, but I didnt want to make things worse. I hope he comes soon!
Yes, we are all wondering. You are awesome to let him come in his own sweet time! You win the Queen of Patience award!!!!!! 100 times over. You are awesome, just hang in there!!!!
Sad face but a very cute sweater. I love the picture with you and Eliza. I wish I would have taken more pictures of myself when I was pregnant. I was really good at dodging cameras since everything on my body was incredibly swollen, except maybe my teeth.
You are very good at building suspense. These past two weeks seem like 9 months. Pregnancy is the one miracle that can really suck. Thanks for givin' us the latest.
maybe you should take the pregnancy thing off your blog. it's kind of gross thinking your baby is "one day old"... because he's still inside. hmm... little stinker. again, at least you know he WILL come out! at least...
I can hardly wait to see the happy face! Love you!
Post a Comment