Em, he is precious, that kinda makes me want another little boy, but not quite yet. Oh they are the sweetest things and it makes me so sad my baby is already 10 months.
only for today... because i'm dieing that my kids are sick so i'm glad i can get my fill on picts. that profile... omg!!! does he still smell like heaven?
13 comments:
Oh my ... PRECIOUS! He's beautiful Emily. Congratulations! He looks like he was well worth the wait.
Such cute pics!! How nice to have a professional photographer in house! He is EDIBLE!
promise us that these aren't the last ones. I want to see pictures of him EVERY day!!!!
He is so so sweet and perfect and BEAUTIFUL.
augh! he's just precious!
Em, he is precious, that kinda makes me want another little boy, but not quite yet. Oh they are the sweetest things and it makes me so sad my baby is already 10 months.
only for today... because i'm dieing that my kids are sick so i'm glad i can get my fill on picts. that profile... omg!!! does he still smell like heaven?
I'm not going to lie, I'm having withdrawls. He is incredibly sweet and we are smitten. :)
He's a beauty. Definate keeper!
Congrats- Congrats.
Enjoy every waking moment. But you know that already.
I know I said this before, but he is ALL EMMA, don't you think? Seriously, what a cutie.
he is too cute!! could i bring a gift by, i promise to leave my 3 in the car!
Oh so adorable! Congratulations.
You post as many pictures as you want of that cute little man! He is yummy!
he is so sweet, bella and i want to come over again and hold your sweet bundle of joy!!!
Post a Comment