Monday, November 2, 2009

happy halloween.

yes it was.
although, all traditions went out the window
when josh got tickets to the real game.
the kids were thrilled to go.
they were able to wear their costumes,
march the team onto the field,

and who is that on the jumbo- tron?
our own little eliza won the chicken dance
and an 8 piece chicken dinner from KFC!

Griffin and i had dinner at a friends(thanks liza!)
and then held down the fort and gave out candy
until everyone got home.
the kids dispersed to their various parties and josh
took sam and eliza trick or treating for a little bit.
all in all it was a fun night.
it really was all about him anyways!
the cutest little baby bumble bee ever!
i hope you had a great night too!

6 comments:

LL said...

now I'm singing that song about bringing home a baby bumble bee...won't my mommy be so proud of me.
I'd like to bring that little baby bumble bee home, he's CUTE!
curse you for making me baby hungry!!!!

Kristi said...

your baby bumble is sooo precious! That little face is just too much.

sarah baldwin said...

oh em.. he is too sweet!!!

Liza said...

I can't take the bumble bee suit! SOO CUTE on him! I love the Jumbo Tron pic too. She told me all about her chicken dance win! I even got a sampling of the routine! Pretty stinkin' cute!

Gary and Shelice Murphy said...

Delicious!

Rachel M said...

Brent tried to talk my kids into the Real game too! But they weren' biting. Glad they had fun-I wish I coulda seen Eliza win the chicken dance:)