This picture says it all!!!

Its quite possible that I will meet an untimely death by posting this photo along with some thoughts about my sweet wife. I guess I will take the chance. What is it that makes this woman tick? She has more energy and pep than anyone I know. She must be part energizer bunny, part Wonder Woman, part crazy.......but those things really are just parts, because she is mostly made out of pure love. Her life is her family. She continues day by day to put all of us first and she takes the back seat. The best thing about her...she would not have it any other way. She relishes in the joy of being a mom, wife and home maker. In this day and age it is certainly rare, but it is without a doubt the reason our family succeeds. I post this partly because it is her birthday and she deserves a shout out, but mostly I post this because she is simply the greatest most loving person I know.
Love you babe and Happy unteenth Birthday.
Josh
p.s. I changed the password to your blog so that you cannot erase this.......oops
7 comments:
NICE WORK JOSH!!
Emily really is amazing~glad I know her. I miss that energy, she is always fun to be with.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADAM (Emily)
XOXOXO
well done josh... and well said. you have it all and do it all emily. i'm grateful to have you as MY sister. xoxo sarah.
happy birthday emily, hope it was a good one!
I feel the love Josh. And you didn't even rat out her age! We all love her and think she's awesome too:)
awww. Very nice, Josh.
Happy Birthday! I've got a little something for you... I didn't forget, but I've had the worst cold, so I'm keeping my distance.
AWWW-fer-Doggone-Josh! That was really sweet! Happy Birthday Em!
Josh, you are such a sweet man for doing that for your lovely wife. I can see why you would want to shout out to the world why you love your woman. She is awesome. Emily, I hope you had a terrific birthday!
Post a Comment