Wednesday, April 21, 2010

6 months! 6 months! 6 months old!




Griffin @ 6 months you:

*lean for whoever you want to hold you.
*sit up and play with toys.
*roll and roll and roll.
*copy cat our sounds.
*snuggle in for loves.
* you zerbert(sp?)
*are trying really hard to get teeth.
* love to eat!
*love to be outside.
* are very aware of paper signs being placed beside you!

we love you baby griffy, happy half b-day!

6 comments:

Shill and Company said...

He is so cute. I love what you have done with taking his picture each month in the same chair, and marking his growth. Six months = big changes. Hooray for Griffin!

LL said...

6 good months!

sarah baldwin said...

oh that cute fat baby!! i love it!!

Kristi said...

Love that he's completely taken with the paper. What a difference a month makes!

Liza said...

Such a great pic with paper snarfing! And once again....OHHH GRIFF!!! You are a dream.

Rachel M said...

I can't stand looking at him and not squeezing him! I seriously have a hauge urge to come to your house to hold that chunk a love. And maybe I'll have a slice of bread while I'm there...