josh.emily.ethan.emma.samuel.eliza.griffin.
that's worrisome! I know there are a bunch of young women from church that get together to watch it. Hope they do clean it up!
Yea, I watched it for the first time last night and I was quite surprised, turned it off pretty quick.
I'm glad someone else feels the same...Mike and I looked at each other and said Is this a sex show or a wholesome singing show...Glee clean it up!!!
Rach and I were just talking about it! It was SO awkward! And we were just telling some people from church how much we liked it! We are sooo hoping they didn't tune in last night for the first time!
dear glee... i'm over you!! i love your music but i hate your storylines. s.
I totally agree. I just watched it and it was a little over the top. I hope it gets a little better!
Amen. :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
that's worrisome! I know there are a bunch of young women from church that get together to watch it.
Hope they do clean it up!
Yea, I watched it for the first time last night and I was quite surprised, turned it off pretty quick.
I'm glad someone else feels the same...Mike and I looked at each other and said Is this a sex show or a wholesome singing show...Glee clean it up!!!
Rach and I were just talking about it! It was SO awkward! And we were just telling some people from church how much we liked it! We are sooo hoping they didn't tune in last night for the first time!
dear glee... i'm over you!! i love your music but i hate your storylines. s.
I totally agree. I just watched it and it was a little over the top. I hope it gets a little better!
Amen. :)
Post a Comment