Monday, April 5, 2010

so...ummm...wierd.....

josh's dad got married.
married?
married.
they met monday,
decieded to go to lunch on thursday but instead
drove to the courthouse.
i asked if it was a shot gun wedding.
awkward.
we met her.
she is nice.
and yet, its still all wierd.
picture of the happy couple to follow.

9 comments:

LL said...

oh man.
i feel your pain.
shot gun wedding. YOU KILL ME!
laughing.
next time a single man asks me to lunch, I might be hesitant. ;-)
(i'm married, I wouldn't go to lunch with a single man)
I just think it's funny. Lunch or wedding? flip a coin.

Shill and Company said...

Wow, that's about the fastest wedding I have ever heard of.

Gary and Shelice Murphy said...

Are you 4 days late...April fools was on the 1st! Speechless..........

Gary and Shelice Murphy said...

ps obviously I don't know what day it is...vacation does that to ya!

dimickfamily said...

What the what is all I have to say! Seriously...I mean seriously...clearly I'm speechless!

The Shupes said...

Heidi told us about that, crazy. Kinda funny though, well really funny!! Hope they are happy.

The Shupe Ohana said...

wow!! that is a little fast! and here is a little shout out to Ethan, way to go!! and i love the slogan!

sarah baldwin said...

come on em... everyone is doing it! it was conference weekend for cryin out loud. i bet there was a line at the courthouse. :) what was it that karen used to always say? but still, weird.

Kristi said...

seriously?! wow. hmmm... weird indeed. What does Josh think? Wasn't the sports car enough? ;)