Monday, May 10, 2010

"Cleaning and scrubbing can wait 'til tomorrow,
for children grow up, i've learned to my sorrow.
So quiet down cobwebs, dust go to sleep.
I'm rocking my baby and babies don't keep."
-unknown-
i just kept thinking all day,
i was born to do this.
this is my calling.
and there's no where i'd rather be than
smack dab in the middle of my beautiful chaos.
i hope you all had a great mothers day.

6 comments:

LL said...

SO TRUE!
I loved yesterday....and i'd like to thank my kids for making it all possible :)
We are blessed.

sarah baldwin said...

you were born to do this em... you are an amazing mom and an inspiration to all who know you! i'm so lucky to have you for my sis. :) s.

The Shupe Ohana said...

happy moms day to you! your family is beautiful.

Liza said...

Such a great quote! I love it! And I have to agree with Sarah...you WERE born to do this. :)

Gary and Shelice Murphy said...

Hey you, queen of all! I need to take a treat to a baby shower for an awesome gal...theme brown, white and pink...food too. Any brillant Em ideas? It's Thursday. Thanks. Love ya!

eredd said...

what a great post! so true! You are one of a kind...