Wow 7 months already!! We need to come see that little, well kinda little griff again. Oh and I love my new lens, I don't think I will use the others very much anymore. Thanks for telling me about it.
830! That's how many times my computer says I've visited your blog. Do I get a prize? Who knew! I clicked on this little red exclamation mark in the bottom right corner and up popped all sorts of useless info...unless of course you understand computer speak etc. I knew was a lurker but now I have the #'s to prove it! Love ya all!
6 comments:
i love that you have done this!!! and that baby is delightful and delicious!
Wow 7 months already!! We need to come see that little, well kinda little griff again. Oh and I love my new lens, I don't think I will use the others very much anymore. Thanks for telling me about it.
wow that is one cute little guy!!!
lets catch up call us hamiltons
Denise and Gracie Hamilton
that first picture is so great!
Happy 7th month Griffin.
830! That's how many times my computer says I've visited your blog. Do I get a prize? Who knew! I clicked on this little red exclamation mark in the bottom right corner and up popped all sorts of useless info...unless of course you understand computer speak etc. I knew was a lurker but now I have the #'s to prove it! Love ya all!
ouch. Are you kidding me? That first photo is perfect. PERFECT!
Post a Comment