josh.emily.ethan.emma.samuel.eliza.griffin.
oh geez. Could he be cuter?! ack!!
i'm pretty sure that's how you felt with ALL of your babies... right?
yes sarah, i just didn't have the camera or skills to prove it!
"He's chubby and has a big head. I like that Griffin!" Eli's comments when he saw the pictures. I like that Griffin too:)
how could you not be?!?!!!
Oh D'Griff!!! You are a DREAM! I KNOW that last side profile picture of that DELICIOUS forehead was all for ME!
SO STINKIN CUTE...
Post a Comment
7 comments:
oh geez. Could he be cuter?! ack!!
i'm pretty sure that's how you felt with ALL of your babies... right?
yes sarah, i just didn't have the camera or skills to prove it!
"He's chubby and has a big head. I like that Griffin!" Eli's comments when he saw the pictures. I like that Griffin too:)
how could you not be?!?!!!
Oh D'Griff!!! You are a DREAM! I KNOW that last side profile picture of that DELICIOUS forehead was all for ME!
SO STINKIN CUTE...
Post a Comment