Monday, August 23, 2010

back to school dinner 2010!

well we did it.
the kids are back in school.
we started it off with our traditional dinner.
we set goals, talk about our summer, and plan out our year.
i made everyones favorite,
Meatsticks! i know it just sounds wrong.
but it tastes so good.
griff got in on the action.
he can't quite figure out what the fuss is all about.
everyone got a littel gift with their own motto for the year.
this is eliza's.
after dinner we had a fashion show.
i'll post that next.
just give me a minute, i've had a rough morning.
ya, i was one of those blubbering moms.
but i at least held it together until i got in the car.
school year here we go......

4 comments:

LL said...

YOU ARE CUTE!!!
I've never thought to do a back to school dinner.
I'm not sure how I feel about this back to school stuff :( I think it's time to have another baby! :)
(kidding. really.)
But it's WEIRD. I never thought the "all four kids in school" day would ever really happen.

Emily said...

laura, i bawled my eyes out all mornig and i DID have another baby. what the?

Shill and Company said...

Why do you have to be so stinkin' cute Emily? Why?

Kristi said...

coughoverachievercough

seriously, that is very fun!