we took griffy out to do some 1 year old shots.
he wasn't so sure at first.
these are just a few of our favs.





i think they turned out pretty cute.
if i do say so myself.
i think there needs to be a support group for
moms when their last baby turns one.
ouchie mama.
i can't imagine how i'll feel on the actual day.
6 comments:
here I am feeling a little twinge of sadness because he's ONE. I can't imagine how you must feel.
He is SOOOO adorable!
the pictures are perfect!!!
wow! so stinkin cute. k i have been wondering where you got the G?
Oh my those are darling. Time flies! I may needs some photos of Ronan in his twinner shirt.
I'm in love. These are so cute! I'm smitten with those little red curls. Oh, and that giant "G" is perfection. :)
I don't think I'll ever get over being done having babies.... :c
Love the pictures! My favorite part, though, is definately the red hair!!!!!
You are awesome!
okay--he is the cutest little thing! EVER!
love the pics!
Post a Comment