halloween was so low key at our house
that i almost missed it.
we ordered chinese.
i know, no homemade soup!
the girls were done by 7 so i took them to a movie.
ethan was out partying with friends,
and after sam was done at 8ish he and josh watched football with griff.
seriously...lowkey.
griff didn't even get in his costume!
it was cold and rainy so that may have had something to do with it.
behold 3 of the 5 in costume.
emma-the halloween fairy
eliza-the baby
sam- the granny
for the record
griff was a skeleton
and ethan wrapped a bow around himself
and said he was going as
"gods gift to women".
lovely.
onto the next holiday.....
5 comments:
A good Halloween nonetheless. How did you do it? One picture for an entire Halloween post? I went w-a-y overboard. I must learn from you.
LAUGHING SO HARD!
Ethan is GOOD...that's perfect!
They all look great...I want to see Griff in his costume.
I love low key holidays!
Cute, cute costumes - Sam cracks me up! Oh, and Eliza IS a baby, I'm not seeing the costume... ;)
WHAT! I was so excited to see your post because given last years display of decor and it's you ...I am totally disappointed k you get an F for halloween. You better step it up for thanksgiving lol).
Oh don't you worry bekah, the decorations were up on sept.30th just my night was low key....rest easy now.
Post a Comment