Monday, February 21, 2011

a letter of clarification.

dear blog readers.
i need to clarify something today.
in my previous post i rambled on and on
about my love for my people magazine.
i failed to do so for my father in law,
whom i love dearly, is a wonderful man,
and who does a lot for my family. i would never want
him to feel that i was calling him out for
not renewing a stupid magazine.(well, not stupid i still love it)
sometimes my "humor" can be taken out of context.
misunderstood, if you will.
the mag has been in my life for 13 years.
my FIL has been in my life for 18.
he wins.
i'm sorry.
love.
emily aka. big mouth.

1 comment:

LL said...

You're cute!
I already knew you loved him...I remember you talking about your inlaws back in the day.
You marry a good man, chances are he comes from good stock.
I'm laughing because my "humor" gets me in trouble more often than not....and that's not funny :-)
I still hope you get your magazine!