josh.emily.ethan.emma.samuel.eliza.griffin.
LOVED THAT~what a fun idea.love the ride to school on the bike...and CUTE shoes!
but nothing beats the photo of a sleeping baby. TWICE in one day = HEAVEN!
So cute! I love that idea! And may I just say..."OHHH GRIFF!" P.S. who's the kid eatin you out of house and home at 5:30? Kick him out already! :)
oh that is a fun idea!! darling em
Such a fun idea, Em. Love the pics!
That was very clever.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
LOVED THAT~what a fun idea.
love the ride to school on the bike...and CUTE shoes!
but nothing beats the photo of a sleeping baby. TWICE in one day = HEAVEN!
So cute! I love that idea! And may I just say..."OHHH GRIFF!" P.S. who's the kid eatin you out of house and home at 5:30? Kick him out already! :)
oh that is a fun idea!! darling em
Such a fun idea, Em. Love the pics!
That was very clever.
Post a Comment