Thursday, September 20, 2007

The one where my kids are having a blast!





We love our new neighborhood! It has so many great people and with that, so many kids running around looking for someone to play with and my kids are always willing! I often see this scene in my living room, Eliza and her BFF Jensyn coloring or playing school. It makes me happy. Another scene I stumbled upon was Sam and his new friend Carmeron applying tat's in the bathroom, Sam now sports three. I told Cameron he better call his mom and ask if it was ok and he told me ,"she said ok as long as it's not permanent!" She must have found out about the tatoo parlor i'm running out of my basement!! I probably should get to know her a little better!

2 comments:

Shelby said...

too (2) cute!!

Lauri said...

Fun-tastic! I love the little one on the potty taking it all in. Oh that yummy Sammy!!!