
Eliza had a horrible flare up of her eczema last night so I stayed home from church with her. We decided to make brownies for everyone when they got home. We licked the bowl so much that the brownies are a little thin. Is it still licking the bowl if it's still full of batter?
4 comments:
HELLLLOOOOOO! I LOVE your blog Emily. It's so great to know the latest happenings in the Carmack home--and the pictures always make me smile. I can't believe how grown up everyone looks--CUTE family!!!
Keep 'em coming, those of us across the country still want to be a part of it all!
We miss you guys!
Laura
Hey Em!! So excited that you have a blog. Your family is just the cutest. I didn't see any pictures of Josh, does he feel left out? JK So sad Eliza can't get rid of that dang stuff. Was it the cat at all? Hope to see you soon. Hey I have all those baby boy clothes, should I return them to you? Heather
Loving your blog....great to see you at the wedding. Glad we can keep up this way. Your boys look so much like Josh did when he was young. I linked you to my blog if that's o.k. Just let me know if it's not.
How come I didn't get any brownie?
Post a Comment