Monday, June 2, 2008

The one where Ethan Joshua turns 11.


Please someone tell me how this happened. It seems like it was just 12 hours ago that my water broke and 12 hours after that all 9 pounds of this beautiful, smart, happy, thoughtful, sweet, sweet boy came into my life. It was the moment that I had waited for, well forever is seemed (he was 8 days late) and he made me a mom. When I think about first babies you always think they were perfect and how could that possibly be true? but Ethan was perfect. He was happy, he was content, he was smart, and as I describe him as a baby that could describe him today. He is still the perfect son for me. He is in tune with the things this family needs, and is most of the time willing to help with anything. I could not ask for a better "oldest child". What an example he is to my other kids, they all adore him, well maybe not Emma but I know deep down she does. My heart is so full of love for my son that I could just go on and on, but I won't because most of you know him and know how I feel about him.....so happy birthday sweet boy and happy birthing day to me.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

LL said...

SUCH a great kid, we miss Ethan!
Wish him a happy birthday from us.
He's so dang CUTE! (good looking. not cute.) :)

Holly said...

Such cute pictures!

Happy birthday to your boy! June birthdays Rock :)

Hydes said...

Happy Birthday cute Ethan!!!!

Kristi said...

So.darn.cute. We love Ethan! He really is a great kid. :)

Rachel M said...

Ethan didn't want to go up to the front in Primary to be sung (or so he said) to but I showed no mercy! He is so funny! I love the perma-grin that kid always has on his face. Happy Birthday Ethan!

Rachel M said...

Ethan didn't want to go up to the front in Primary to be sung (or so he said) to but I showed no mercy! He is so funny! I love the perma-grin that kid always has on his face. Happy Birthday Ethan!