Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The one with nick and anna.


I told one of my friends I was going to stop blogging my pictures for a while.


I changed my mind.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Hydes said...

so cute!!!

Gary and Shelice Murphy said...

Please don't stop! I love seeing through your eyes. I'm still not sure how all the creative talent skipped me and was divided between you and sarah, but at least you're my sisters and very good at sharing ;)

Gary and Shelice Murphy said...

Yup and so is M-A! Wanna play with us ;)

LL said...

adorable. don't stop!
that red tutu (how the H do you spell tutu tootoo toto tuutuu)let's call it a ruffly dance skirt.
whatever. it's cute!
HEY. i leave soon. am I aloud to just "stop in" or do I need an appointment?

Niki said...

Emily, I am so glad you said hello on my blog! I remember you guys so well from that ward and I wasn't sure you knew me!! You take beautiful pictures, what a talent! I need to have you take some of my kids!

The Ratchford Family said...

Love them glad you decided to keep posting the pics.

Barnes said...

Way cute!!(I don't know where those cute kids came from?!) Just kidding. I love them and so glad that they turned out soo well. Can't wait to do the fam one's next. Thanks again! You Rock!

Kurt and Tami said...

Seriously Em, you've got talent and a great eye for this. I want you to take pictures of all my kids, not just Brooklyn.

Anonymous said...

Let the record show....I logged on....I visited.....THE PICTURES ARE ADORABLE!!! Way to go!