oh man, i'm hurting for you already. I forced my two older to take one year...it was a trial of enduance. HEY. I emailed you yesterday. I don't have a phone # for you. Why do you have to ignore me??? it hurts. :)
I thaught I heare the piano playing coming from your house the other day. I love the sound of children practicing the piano... any other instrament? No thanks... the piano ... bring it on! That's awesome!
7 comments:
oh man, i'm hurting for you already.
I forced my two older to take one year...it was a trial of enduance.
HEY. I emailed you yesterday. I don't have a phone # for you.
Why do you have to ignore me??? it hurts.
:)
Good luck--I'll be listening from the streets!!!
Mercy!
which ones? can't wait to see you, less than a month!
Good Luck with that. Addi has taken for the last year adn it is AMAZING how fast they learn, but it is ALOT of work for MOM!!!
I thaught I heare the piano playing coming from your house the other day. I love the sound of children practicing the piano... any other instrament? No thanks... the piano ... bring it on!
That's awesome!
Good mom! I have total guilt that none of my children play instruments....
Post a Comment