So its that time of year again, and I am at war with my emotions. My kids were so excited to start school this year, and I am excited too! It's just school makes time go by so fast, and lets face it, i'm not quite ready to have Sam gone all day. He is such a fun kid to be with and I really have been missing him these last couple of days!
I do remember the trill of new school clothes and shoes, hence the picture! We bought these shoes at least a month ago and they were forbidden from wearing them and they were to excited to put them on and finally break them in.
I also love this time of year, excitement fills the air and fall is just around the corner and of course I love a routine and because summer is so chaotic I like getting back in the swing of a schedule.
With all this being said, I am excited for the new school year.
The kids all love their teachers so what more could I ask for?
Oh and I'm sure i'll start enjoying some alone time so if anyone
wants to go to lunch.....call me!
ps. when did i get old enough to have a sixth grader? just ask'n.
5 comments:
Very cute kids! I love looking at everyones blog and seeing their kids all ready for school! You and Josh have two mini you's each! Very lucky!
What ever happened to our first day of school breakfast idea? We should all do lunch one of these days. I get way excited for new school shoes and clothes also!
What cuties!!!! I am glad they are enjoying school, Porter can't wait until next week.
great pictures! that Emma is BEAUTIFUL!!!
aww... love those mugs! They all look so hip-cat for the first day! And, you're wearing my favorite shirt!
And yes, lunch next Friday!
Post a Comment