Friday, August 22, 2008

The one with my kids.







11 comments:

LL said...

OH MY GOSH! AMAZING!!! I always thought Ethan was a mini Josh, now I'm thinking Sam looks more like Josh.
They're beautiful, every single one of your kids. Great pictures Emily, you have a gift!
That last one in with the sun setting...PERFECTION!

The Ratchford Family said...

Yaaah the pictures worked. Those blurring backgrounds look amazing. And the siloutte (dont know how to spell that one) picture turned out absolutely gorgeous.

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

That last picture is amazing. Was that at bear lake?
The last pic is definately my favorite. I can't believe you captured your kids in the sunset like that. Amazing.

I'm glad you had a good trip, both times.

Carrie said...

I am so impressed that they will cooperate and look so adorable for your shoot.

Your are doing awesome, I need to get some photography pointers from you.

Holly said...

Way to go Mrs. Photography! Love it!

Rachel M said...

Seriously cute pics! Are you trying to rub in how good you are by making us all drool over your darling kids in these awesome pictures or what? I'm glad you had fun at Bear Lake. Sorry it's back to reality:(

The Shupe Ohana said...

those pics are incredible! you have such a gift, it helps to have the cutest models too. Wow, way to go!

Kristi said...

Can I book you now for our Christmas card photo shoot?

L-o-v-e-l-y....

The Quist Family said...

How adorable are they! I love the pictures!! Were they taken at Bear Lake too?

Johnston Family said...

Those were some of the cutest photos I have ever seen! :) This is Lisa J. I got to your blog from Rebekah! You have a darling family!

Barnes said...

Awesome pictures--you did a great job!! So glad that you could make it through the BIG ONE to be able to go with your sweet children to Bear Lake--looks like you had a blast!!