Friday, October 10, 2008

The one where we all have a dream.


i asked eliza what she wanted for lunch today,
 and like every other day the answer was,
"mac and cheese!!"
i knew the answer already, i was just hoping for a change
and lets be honest, i get sick of boiling water
for 8 minutes everyday.
so after making it i said,
"come and eat mac and cheese head"
to which she replied,
" mom, don't you know mac and cheese is my dream?"

I started laughing and then i thought
as i looked at my lame salad(it actually was quite good)

I know exactly how she feels.


i really wanted fries.
they are my dream.

4 comments:

LL said...

i kinda enjoy the stuff, especially when it's hot and creamy.
Eliza and I should do lunch sometime.

Gary and Shelice Murphy said...

hmmm can I have more than one dream? Chef Tony's
fry sauce
some beyond delicious drink from Starbucks I refuse to find out the name of, because then I'd be one step closer to become an addict
lastly my current dream...
a cranberry juice slush from Sonic between 2 and 4 pm

tmi...I know can't help myself.

Kurt and Tami said...

I'm glad to hear somebody else still does Mac & Cheese old-school style too- on the stovetop rather than the microwave.

Kristi said...

i have so many dreams. mac n'cheese & french fries included. sigh...