Sunday, October 26, 2008

The one with the baby and the bumble bee!

on friday night emma and i had an
achievement days dinner. 
we had such a fun time together.
emma couldn't decide what to be this year
and i had put a $5.oo restriction
on costumes so in the end we
went to the dollar store and got a bottle
and a binky and she was thrilled to be a baby!

she played the part perfectly.
i on the other hand do not enjoy the whole
costume thing and rummaged around
in my closet until the idea of a bee came to me
and i had bought those socks on clearance last year
so i was good to go!


sting'n my date!

all night long i kept glancing at emma 
and sometimes i can't believe she's mine.
beautiful.

i love you emma.
thanks for the fun night!

10 comments:

Lisa said...

Okay. You really crack me up. Love the costumes, especially the creativity and price! Seems like a fun night!

Fancy Nancy Pants said...

Oh, I get it. Baby and the Bumble Bee.... that is totally cute. I'm so slow these days!

Barnes said...

Way cute!! Love your costume and acutally saw Emma outside and told her she looked way cute--you both are beauties!!

Kristi said...

fabulous!

Thanks again for taking Lily to hsm. She had a fun day!

Shelby said...

super cute and creative! Looks like so much fun!

LL said...

CUTE! you're creative, fun and beautiful for under $5...
you're GOOD!

Michelle said...

So cute, I love it. What did you guys do for the activity. We're trying to put together our mother daughter activity too, and my thinking cap is uh. . . . . lost!

Shannon said...

very cute and nice acting in the picture as well. I think you really stung Emma

Emily said...

I love u MOM you are the best!


P.S It really hurt when u did that sting in the pick

Chad and Tenaya said...

Love the costumes, you guys are really creative. I like the budget idea. I swear you could spend a lot of money on these costumes... I'm learning this the hard way of course.