you feel like you are in a fog?
(or a foggy fog as Dora says)
Well that has been me for the
past 2 days.
Hair in bun.
No makeup.
No creativity in the clothing department.
House cluttery.
Pictures unedited.
Today has got to be better.
Maybe i'll start with a shower?
That always helps.
Why so foggy with this being my favorite time of year?
I don't know,
i'm going to pull myself up by the bootstraps,
i'm going to listen to my Hillary Weeks CD
(don't mock, she has a beautiful voice and i have always
been a sucker for cheesy LDS music)
and try to have a better day.
I think it might be my attitude.
just a hunch.
10 comments:
ohhh damn that foggy fog (i swear only to make my point.delete my bad language if you must)
But really, I hate the foggy fog feeling. I can so relate, it must be something in the air, blowing west. I had it ALL last week, I couldn't shake it. This too shall pass (if I quote a scripture will it make my swear ok)
Love you little camper, thanks for blogging even if there's fog!
oh and HILARY WEEKS, when you listen to her, make sure and let her know i love her too. She's FABULOUS and sure to help your mood!
I. hate. that.
That has been the last week of my life. I am seein some sun :)
Go make some Pumpkin squares and all shall be good.
Must be somethin' that's spread across the country....got it here..me and Cully (note to self don't child sit on the weekend it makes the week longer than a root canal...what the freak was I thinkin'?).
I'm gonna make some chocolate chip cookies and see how that works..if nothing else my mouth will be havin' a party and my boys will think I'm the best!
Love ya!!!!!!!!!
Hey, I hear ya babe! I have those foggy days quite often lately. Just keep livin' the dream, that's what I say. By the way, love Hillary Weeks.
hello preacher, I'm the choir! I bet that good music will help! I'm thinking I should make a batch of fudge and bring it over?!
I hate days like that, and I have far too many of them... In your defense, you have been SUPER busy. You probably need a few down days. :)
Do you know Bo??
Come hold my baby for a while and all will be well:) We could add shopping, decorating and lunch to that if it sweetens the deal!
Post a Comment