i like to think of myself as a strong person.
i am no weakling.
i'm not afraid of a hard days work.
in fact i love crawling into bed,
the sound of the dishwasher humming,
the drier warming the last load...
you get the point.
i also like to think of myself as content.
not big on change.
at all.
but something happened to me the other day.
i saw this house.
i find myself laying in bed at night,
dreaming of the floor plan.
fantasizing about myself decorating
this little beauty.
i'm by no means announcing a move.
its a pipe dream.
but someday i want to build a house.
this house.
so tonight instead of dreaming of this house
i shall be chanting my new mantra...
"thou shalt not covet."
i am weak.
not as strong as i thought.
oh well.
4 comments:
BEAUTIFUL!!!! I Love everything about it. YOU would have fun this house. no doubt about it.
ps. thanks for the cd, and for sharing emma for the day. i forgot to send her home with your christmas card...
I know exactly where that house is in Bountiful. It's amazing. I'm with you on the coveting thing... Wish I could see the inside of it. I'm sure the owners have amazing taste.
maybe your dear hubby will surprise you on your birthday :) a new house, now wouldn't that make for a happy day :)
Sister...I fully believe that house and a mercedes out front, will be yours...why not, I say, why not! Are you so proud of me I'm commenting! You're such a good commentor, I figured I better get my game on!
Post a Comment