Thursday, April 2, 2009

The one with my Lovely, Lady, Lump.

there's no denying it now.
the official "pop" happened 2 days ago.
i guess thats what you get with #5.
wish me luck.

5 comments:

sarah baldwin said...

embrace it!!

JT said...

Ran across your blog from a friend of a friend, small world!! Congrats on the new baby on the way!! That is so cool! Hope you guys are doing well. Give Kaysville my best, added you to my blog so we can keep in touch, I wanna see pics of the new baby this fall!!
Jill Tuttle

Maren said...

Baby bumps are the best! Enjoy every second of it!

emeryfam said...

WHAT!!!! I guess thats what I get for missing book club. I thought you were with me on the no more kids, now I'm feelin selfish and a little bit guilty!

Doodlebugs' Mama said...

Emily! Congratulations!!! I haven't been blogging lately (I've been lost in the land of Facebook), so I'm sorry my well wishes are coming so late. Number five, huh? You guys are as crazy as we are! ;) Congrats! Hope you're feeling well!