Monday, April 27, 2009


what does your husband wear to the office?


josh was just getting in the shower when
he got a phone call and i had to capitalize.
it was a little disturbing to walk in on this sight.
i was laughing so hard that i could barely snap the pic.
HEY, at least i didn't show you the bottom half!
(he's gonna kill me)

7 comments:

laura s. said...

Definitely a photo worth a thousand words! HA!

Gary and Shelice Murphy said...

Love it...PRiceLEss!!!!!

Kristi said...

classy.

;)

Liza said...

Wow Josh! Unbelievably Professional. :)

spike said...

The feeling of freedom while you work. Who wouldn't love that job!

Amy Shupe said...

Em
Does this not remind you of the photo of sir grant shupe and the cowboy hat! ahaha i couldn't stop laughing.
Love you and i need to come see your new bump!
loves AMy Shupe

Davy said...

Maybe I'm the only guy responding to this but I'll say it anyway. Dude, you look good. I imagine you were sucking in a lot, but regardless you look impressive.