my 7th(gulp)grader.
my 4th grader.
my 2nd grader.
my(gulp) Kindergardener.
i always have mixed feelings on the
first day of school.
yae! to routine. booo to routine!
homework, activities,etc...
the excitement was palpable
at the carmack house this morning.
my kids all love school and that
is such a blessing.
i can't imagine if they whined and complained about it.
i do enough of that!!!
eliza and her bff penny.
kind of weird to not have all of
my chickens under one roof anymore.
junior high optimism is so refreshing.
here's to another great year!!!!
3 comments:
I have a BIG FAT lump in my throat just reading this!!! They ALL look so grown up....and I see them all the time. There is something about the first day of school. The pics of the girls are PRICELESS. ALL of the pics are priceless.
Love it! I feel the same way! we start on Monday...
um... is it me or did eliza just age right in front of my eyes. all the outfits are supreme and the picts are priceless. thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment